Learn Chef Christy's techniques and experience the joy and satisfacton of
creating complete and nutritious meals for you and your loved ones.
Option 1 – Healthy Cooking Classes
Join Chef Christy for bi-monthly Healthy Cooking classes at
The Alive Center in Naperville.
Click here for video from the class held on Wednesday, 05/24/16.
Thank you to The Alive Center staff and all of the students who attended!
Option 2 – Hands-on Cooking Classes
Choose from class suggestions or customize your own and learn to cook delightful and nutritious foods. You’ll eat the meal together with your guests and also take some food home to enjoy later.
- Gluten-free baking and cooking
- Vegan gourmet meals
- Healing from the inside: A look at raw foods and their benefits, vegetarian meals, international recipes and the power of spices
- Foods that boost your mood and increase energy
- Healthy family favorites
- How to make a three-course vegan meal in an hour
- Healing the body after recovering from disease
- Alkaline cancer prevention meals
- …and many more class topics to choose from
Option 3 – Kids Cooking Classes
Kids, ages 9 to 15 years old, will love this hands-on culinary experience! They’ll learn techniques for cutting and preparing produce, how to make homemade dough, how to modify recipes and so much more. Each participant leaves with enough food for two people.
Option 4 – Ladies Cooking Parties
Ladies, get you and your girlfriends together for a fun and culturally festive culinary experience! Learn to cook a three-course meal and leave with enough delicious and healthful food for two people. This makes a perfect gift for bridal or baby showers and birthdays too!
*The Checklist for Options 2 - 4
- All ingredients, supplies and aprons are provided
- Classes are 3-hours with hands-on preparation and time to share the meal together at the end
- Each class must have 6-14 people (required)
- Request a consultation and create your own customized class